Discovery Day Camp offers programming for campers ages 4-14. Enroll for 4 weeks or 8 weeks, plus a Pre-Camp week.
Pioneers – Age: Pre-K (4 year olds)
- The Pioneers program is for campers who will be 4 years old before or during camp, entering their final year of preschool. All campers must be fully potty-trained and ready for a full-day program. Our Pioneers participate in the same activities as all campers, including Swim Lessons and Free Swim daily. Activities are modified to be developmentally appropriate for preschool aged children. Campers work on group skills that will help them to develop while having fun by blending structured activities during the camp day.
- The Pioneers program is a 5 day/week full-day program.
Junior Camp – Ages: K-2nd grade
- The 5 day a week* Junior Camp program is an enriching experience for campers entering Kindergarten through 2nd grades. These campers participate in a daily Swim Lesson and Free Swim, Adventure (Climbing Wall, Low Ropes Course, Nature, and Team Initiatives), Creative and Performing Arts (Arts & Crafts, Ceramics, Cooking, Dance, Drama, and Music), Team and Individual Sports (Basketball, Flag Football, Gaga, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Pilo Polo, Roofball, Soccer, Softball/T-ball, Tennis, Tetherball, and Volleyball), Special Events, and Choice Day (campers pick an activity for one hour each week). The emphasis in all activities is having fun while learning new skills.
- The Junior Program is a 5 day/week full-day program.
Senior Camp – Ages: 3rd-6th grade
- Our exceptional 5 day a week Senior Camp program for campers entering 3rd through 6th grade is enhanced with an additional Specialist-led Activity (Archery) and a weekly Field Trip off-site. Field Trips include activities such as trips to water parks, horseback riding, bowling, miniature golf, gymnastics, and skating. Senior Campers additionally participate in Senior Choice, a time each week when campers pick an activity for one hour. Swimming, Adventure, Creative and Performing Arts, Team and Individual Sports, and Special Events activities are modified to create an optimal experience.
Future Leaders – Ages: 7th-8th grade
- The Future Leaders Program, for 7th through 8th graders, gives tweens the opportunity to be leaders, participate in service, and have peer experiences. Campers spend two to three partial days each week helping at camp. They assist with a young group, help prepare for Special Events, or assist the Specialists at different activities. One to two days are spent participating in various service projects such as packing books to send overseas or visiting a senior center facility. The last day each week is spent on a Field Trip such as kayaking, attending a baseball game or going to the beach. The Future Leaders Program provides campers the opportunity to learn leadership skills and participate in a wide-range of activities.